Katie’s Bumpers™ – Get Out and Play with Your Dog
Never watch your dog’s favorite toy go downstream or out with the tide again! Have you ever lost your dog’s favorite toy down the river, in the ocean, at the park because they just didn’t want to fetch one more time! We have the perfect solution. 25 feet of marine rope that attaches easily to your toy so you never loose your dog toy again.
Another great use is for puppy training. Have you ever tried to teach your puppy to fetch and you end up fetching more than they do? Well, attach our Puppy Training rope to the toy and if your puppy get’s distracted, you can fetch when they don’t!
• Strong marine rope in bright, visible colors
• Clip to attach to anything while playing or working with your dog
• Well sewn loop to thread through your toys
• None of the items on this toy are string enough for lifesaving equipment. If you use it as such, you use it at your own risk. (Just a warning, but necessary!)
• Easy Directions!
- Remove short rope from Katie’s Bumpers™ Heave Hose or Original
- Feed cloth handle on rope through grommet, hole or handle on toy
- Fold cloth handle of necessary – you may need to push it through the hole
- Put clip through cloth handle
- Pull all 25′ of rope through cloth rope
- Hold rope looped end (or use clip)
- Throw your toy and have fun with your dog!
The Clip ‘n’ Toss Rope is also ideal for line training with puppies, once pups get to adolescence they sometimes start to forget their recall. By attaching your river rope to the back of the harness and if your dog does not come to call, pick up the rope and stroke it, bringing the dog towards you will help to encourage the dog to improve his recall. When your dog arrives reward him with praise or a treat.